Blog Off Cook Off Registration Form
Gourmet Garden, the makers of handy fresh herbs and spices in a tube, is on the search for the UK and Ireland's best blogger-cum-chef!
Together with their online community, the Herb eCooking School, Gourmet Garden is passionate about making everyday cooking easier, more joyful and inspired through incorporating fresh herbs and spices.
With this in mind, they are reaching out to UK and Irish bloggers to participate in their Blog Off/Cook Off promotion, by sharing how you make your everyday cooking more delicious by adding herbs and spices.
Blog Off/Cook Off involves 3 stages (see details below), with awesome benefits including a chance to cook off at a London based venue, a trip for the winning blogger to Australia and a video production of a demonstration you can use on your site. Additionally the UK & Ireland's best blogger-cum-chef will become a 12-month ambassador with Gourmet Garden.
Sound good? Participation is easy!
1. Blog Off
- Contact Gourmet Garden by 7th December 2012 to register your interest.
- Once registered, you’ll be sent a pack of Gourmet Garden goodies.
- Between 26th November to 15th December 2012, use your Gourmet Garden goodies to spice up your everyday meals and share your recipes, tips and photos on your blog. All blogs will then be featured on www.gourmetgarden..com/uk
Gourmet Garden will then choose the top bloggers to progress to stage 2.
2. Cook Off
- The top bloggers will then be invited to cook off at a London based venue.
- Bloggers will cook off and be judged by one of the UK's top chefs, with the winning blogger being invited to attend the final at the Blog Off/ Cook Off Conference in Australia.
- Bloggers attending the Cook Off will be provided with ingredients for the cook off however would need to make their own travel arrangements to the cook off.
3. Blog Off/ Cook Off Conference
- Finalists will receive a trip to the Blog Off/ Cook Off Conference in Australia in May 2013 (5 nights accomodation).
The conference will include:
- Tours of Sunshine Coast food attractions
- Professional video production (valued at £1000) for each finalist demonstrating their recipe and the rights to use this recipe on their website/ blog
- A Cooking with Herbs Masterclass
- A final cook off where the bloggers dishes will be judged
- Flights & accommodation
- The blogger with the best dish will be crowned “UK & Ireland's Top Blogger-cum-Chef” and recieve a 12-month ambassador partnership with Gourmet Garden valued at £3,000 .
Interested? Simply check out the terms and conditions and register your interest with Gourmet Garden by 12pm on Friday 7th December 2012.