- 2 x 250-300 g chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- ½ tbsp Gourmet Garden Zesty Lemon , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 medium green chilli, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 1 medium lime, zest only
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley , divided
- Serving Suggestions
- Steamed green beans
- Mashed potato
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Cut each chicken breast in half, lengthwise so you have 4 pieces. Place the chicken pieces between two pieces of cling wrap (spread them out so there's a gap between each piece), and then use the flat side of a meat mallet to pound the pieces until they are about 1-2 cm thick.
- 2 In a shallow tray, combine salt, black pepper and flour. Coat each chicken piece in flour, shaking off any excess. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, panfry chicken until golden brown on all sides (about 3-4 minutes each side), or until cooked through. In the last 30 seconds of cooking, add 1 tablespoon of butter to pan and baste chicken. Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely to keep warm.
- 3 Reduce heat to medium and add garlic paste, zesty lemon paste and chilli to pan. Cook for 30-60 seconds, stirring, or until fragrant.. Cook for 30-60 seconds or until fragrant. Deglaze pan with white wine, scraping all the brown bits from the bottom. Cook for 30-60 seconds before adding remaining butter to pan. Stir to combine.
- 4 Reduce heat to medium-low, add cream, lime zest and 1 ½ tablespoons of lightly dried parsley to pan and stir through. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until thickened and reduced by half. Return chicken to pan including any chicken juices on the resting plate. Stir sauce to combine and spoon some sauce over the top of each chicken piece.
- 5 Sprinkle the top of each chicken piece with remaining lightly dried parsley. Serve with your choice of sides.