Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup salted roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup Agave nectar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 5 dried figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon flax or chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Ginger, Lightly Dried
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat oven to 160*C. Line a baking tray with baking paper; set aside.
- 2 In a food processor combine quinoa flakes, pecans, cashews, agave nectar, almond butter, figs, flax seeds, canola oil, lemon zest and ginger; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add blueberries and coconut; pulse until incorporated.
- 3 Pour mixture into a large bowl and stir well. Form into 12 bars or rounds, 2cm thick. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 25 minutes, until edges are browned. Let cool completely before serving.