- 3 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Mixed Herbs Lightly Dried
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 or 2 store bought pizza bases
- ½ cups grated, mozzarella cheese
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 2 dried chorizo sausages, skin removed and thinly sliced
- Aioli and rocket, to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 200˚C (180˚C fan forced)
- 2 Combine 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Mixed Herbs with tomato paste and spread onto pizza bases.
- 3 Top with cheese, onion, capsicum and chorizo
- 4 Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and base crisp.
- 5 Serve topped with aioli, rocket and 1 tbsp sprinkle of mixed herbs