- 1 Heat the oil in a large, deep pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry powder and saute for 3-5 minutes, until fragrant.
- 2 Add the remaining ingredients except for the ramen noodles and bring to boil.
- 3 Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Add the ramen noodles and simmer until cooked (usually takes 3-4 minutes)
- 5 Serve ramen in bowls, and optionally garnish with sesame seeds, chilli flakes, sliced green onions & coriander… you get the idea. Grab your chopsticks and you are good to go. Enjoy!