Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Chunky Garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) honey
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliters) water
- Kosher slat
- 1/2 pint (127 grams) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tube (4oz/115g) Italian Herbs
- 1/2 pound (250 grams) dried Farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 container (0.42oz/12g) Basil
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Make the Sauce: In a medium sauté pan, warm 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the olive oil, Chunky Garlic Stir-In Paste, honey, water and a pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat until water has evaporated, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, until softened. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add remaining olive oil and Italian Herbs Stir-In Paste. Mix well.
- 2 Cook the Pasta: In a large pot, bring 3 quarts (3 L) of water to a rolling boil. Add 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of salt. (Pasta water should taste like seawater.) Add pasta and stir to keep from sticking. Cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well, reserving a small amount of the cooking water. Set aside.
- 3 Serve: Transfer the pasta and 1 to 2 tablespoon (15 to 30ml) of the cooking water to a large bowl. Toss with butter. Stir in sauce, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and Lightly Dried Basil. Serve immediately.