Ingredients 8 Servings
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pack Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Mixed Herb, Lightly Dried
- ½ cups breadcrumbs
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- salt and pepper
- tomato sauce
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Preheat oven to 220*C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2 In a large bowl combine mince, onion, carrot, breadcrumbs, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons Lightly Dried Mixed Herbs. Season well with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- 3 Cut pastry sheets in half lengthways. Divide mince mixture into six. Shape each portion into a log along the long edge of each pastry strip.
- 4 Brush opposite edge with lightly beaten remaining egg and roll up pastry to enclose mince mixture. Cut each roll into 4. Place, seam side down, on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining mince mixture, egg and pastry.
- 5 Brush pastry tops with egg, sprinkle over remaining lightly dried mixed herbs and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and pastry is puffed. Allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes. Serve hot with tomato sauce.