Ingredients 12 Servings
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 50 grams butter
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1/2 cups grated vintage cheddar chee
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Parsley, Lightly Dried
- pinch of salt
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 Preheat oven to 220 degrees C
- 2 In a large bowl rub the butter into the flour and salt. Add the cheese and parsley and mix through.
- 3 Add milk and very lightly mix with a butter knife to form a soft dough (do not over mix).
- 4 Turn onto a floured tray, press out lightly and cut into rounds. Arrange closely together, but not touching and brush with a little milk. Sprinkle over a little extra grated cheese and parsley.
- 5 Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown