Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1½ tablespoon peanut oil
- 500 grams green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Garlic, Cold Blended Paste
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden ourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chilli , Lightly Dried
- 1 x bunch choy-sum washed, trimmed & chopped
- 100 grams snow peas, trimmed
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Coriander, Lightly Dried
- optional roasted chopped peanuts & thinly sliced spring onions
- cooked rice
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat 2 teaspoons of peanut oil in a wok and stir-fry prawns until they change colour. Remove prawns from wok and set aside.
- 2 Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the wok. Add onion, Garlic Paste and Lightly Dried Chilli and stir fry for a minute or until onion softens. Add vegetables and continue stir-frying for a further 2 minutes.
- 3 Combine soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl and stir through the vegetables.
- 4 Return prawns to the wok, add Lightly Dried Coriander and stir-fry until prawns are heated through. Serve over steaming hot rice sprinkled with peanuts and thinly sliced spring onions if desired.