- 1 Grease and heat a frying pan with a brush and some vegetable oil. When really hot add the bacon, it should sizzle as it hits the pan, do not stir until the bacon has started to brown and the pan has heated back up.
- 2 Prepare the angel hair spaghetti as per the package instructions and then allow to drain. Do not rinse with water.
- 3 Add the garlic and the basil and stir through. Once the bacon is cooked remove from the heat and then add to the pasta which will still be hot.
- 4 Beat the eggs and the milk together and then pour over the pasta, stir and allow to sit until the sauce has thickened up. This will only work well if the pasta is still hot as it needs the heat to ‘cook’ the eggs.
- 5 Serve hot with a side salad.