- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Lemongrass , Cold Blended Paste
- 3 large shallots, sliced
- 1/2 cup Gourmet Garden Coriander , Lightly Dried
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 400 mililiters coconut milk
- 200 grams Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 breast cooked BBQ chicken, shredded
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chilli , divided , Lightly Dried,
- 2 spring (green) onions, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepan. Add lemongrass, shallots and 2 tablespoons coriander; cook until shallots are softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 2 Add chicken stock and coconut milk; bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3 Reduce heat to medium, add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, add chicken; cook 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- 4 Stir lime juice and 1 tablespoon chilli into soup. Serve sprinkled with remaining coriander, chilli, green onions and lime wedges.