- Herb Crusted Pork:
- 600 g pork tenderloin / fillet
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 packet Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Mixed Herbs , Lightly Dried
- 3 1/2 tbsps Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Sautéed Spinach:
- 350 g baby spinach
- 2 tsps Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- juice of 1/2 lemon
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Line a tray with baking paper and sit a roasting rack on top. Place the tenderloin on the rack. Drizzle over the oil and then brush to coat the tenderloin with the Dijon mustard. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 2 Rub the Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Mixed Herbs and Garlic Cold Blended Paste all over the tenderloin including the underside.
- 3 Place into a preheated oven at 230°C (210°C fan-forced) for 25 minutes. Remove and allow to rest before slicing.
- 4 Whilst resting, add the oil and Cold Blended Garlic Paste to a pan and sauté over a medium heat for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat and place onto a platter. Season to taste add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and a good squeeze of lemon juice.
- 5 Place sliced pieces of tenderloin over spinach and serve immediately.