- 500 g mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 100 g black olives pitted, quartered
- ½ small red onion, very finely diced
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tbsp (20 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chives
- ½ cup (125 mL) Extra Virgin olive oil (may like more)
- cracked black pepper & salt, to taste
- To serve
- 125 g ricotta
- Milk, to loosen
- cracked black pepper & salt
- 320 g dry spaghetti #7 or bucatini pasta
- Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chilli , (optional)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Halve the smaller tomatoes and quarter the larger ones. Place them in a large bowl, scrunch the tomatoes with your hands to slightly bruise them. Mix in the olives, onion, garlic paste and vinegar.
- 2 Add the lightly dried basil, parsley, chives, and olive oil. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Taste the juice at the bottom of the bowl and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- 3 For whipped ricotta - using a fork, combine ricotta, some milk to loosen and seasoning until smooth. Set aside.
- 4 Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to the packet instructions until al dente. Drain and quickly toss through the tomato mixture. The residual heat from the pasta brings out the best in all the sauce ingredients. Serve immediately with a side of whipped ricotta and optional lightly dried chilli.