- 1 Mix together the coriander, chilli, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil until well combined.
- 2 Add the chicken thighs and mix well to coat with the marinade.
- 3 In a heavy based pan, fry the thighs on a medium heat until cooked through (Approximately 5 minutes on each side). Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 4 Mix together the rocket, fennel, preserved lemon, olives and shallot
- 5 Slice the chicken into 1 cm slices and toss through the salad. Dress with lemon juice and olive oil and season to taste. Serve immediately.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.