- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander , Lightly Dried
- ½ tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chilli , Lightly Dried
- ½ tsp Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets
- 80 g rocket
- 2 small fennel bulbs, finely sliced
- 80 g green olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp preserved lemon, finely sliced
- 1 golden shallot, peeled and finely sliced
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Mix together the coriander, chilli, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil until well combined.
- 2 Add the chicken thighs and mix well to coat with the marinade.
- 3 In a heavy based pan, fry the thighs on a medium heat until cooked through (Approximately 5 minutes on each side). Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 4 Mix together the rocket, fennel, preserved lemon, olives and shallot
- 5 Slice the chicken into 1 cm slices and toss through the salad. Dress with lemon juice and olive oil and season to taste. Serve immediately.