- 3 cups (750 milliliters) cake flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Club House® Ground Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Club House® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Club House® Ground Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Club House® Ground Mace
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks/ 227 g) butter, softened, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) cinnamon applesauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) (250g) cream cheese
- 3 3/4 cups (925 milliliters) icing sugar, , sifted
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Combine cake flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, mace, baking soda and baking powder.
- 2 Combine 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks/ 170g) of butter with the sugar. Beat until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Lightly Dried Ginger. Add flour mixture in thirds, alternating with milk and applesauce.
- 3 Divide batter evenly among 24 muffin cups. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 4 Combine cream cheese and remaining 4 tablespoons (60 ml) of butter; mix well. Add remaining 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Lightly Dried Ginger; mix well. Add powdered sugar; beat until frosting is fluffy and smooth. Spread frosting over cupcakes and serve.