- 1 cup (250 mililiters) arborio rice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mililiters) kosher salt
- 5 cups (1250 mililiters) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) Gourmet Garden Ginger , Lightly Dried
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) vanilla
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Bring rice, salt and 2�cups (500 ml) water to a boil in a medium saucepan.� Reduce heat, partially cover and simmer until water is almost absorbed, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2 Add coconut milk, sugar, ginger and vanilla; return to simmer, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender and milk is thickened, 30 to 35 minutes.� Let cool slightly.� Serve.