Ingredients 10 (2-taco) Servings
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Garlic
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) finely chopped fresh jalapeño, seeds removed
- 1 can (540 milliliters) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (398 milliliters) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 20 small (street taco-size) flour tortillas, warmed
- Cotija cheese (optional)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Add chicken, Cilantro Paste, Garlic Paste, jalapeño, beans and tomatoes; cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2 To serve, divide filling evenly among tortillas. Top with crumbled Cotija and sprinkle with additional Cilantro. Serve with additional toppings, such as sliced avocado and sour cream, if desired.