Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound (500 grams) ground turkey
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) plain bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Basil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Garlic
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) marinara sauce
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) pepperoni slices
- 4 hamburger rolls
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, salt, Lightly Dried Basil and Garlic Stir-In Paste in a large bowl. Form into 4 patties and press an indentation into center of each.
- 2 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 7 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F (74°C). Flip the burgers, then spoon marinara sauce over top. Sprinkle each burger with 1/4 cup (60 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- 3 Place cooked burger on bottom bun, top with pepperoni slices and top half of bun. Serve immediately.
Thai Seasoning Chicken and Cashew Stir Fry