Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, small dice
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, small dice
- 2 tablespoon (30 mililiters) Gourmet Garden Cilantro, Stir-In Paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) Gourmet Garden Garlic, Stir-In Paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) Chili Pepper Stir-In Paste
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (570 ml)
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) low sodium, fat free chicken broth
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Add olive oil to a medium non-stick saut� pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 7 to 9 minutes; until softened. Add remaining ingredients.
- 2 In a blender or food processor, blend black bean mixture until blended but still slightly chunky.
- 3 Add blended black beans back to the saut� pan over medium heat. Simmer for 5 more minutes. Stirring frequently.