Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) canola oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) Thai
- 4 cup (1 liter) fish or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) brown sugar
- 4 ounces (112 grams) baby corn, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 ounces (168 grams) thin rice noodles
- 3 small baby bok choy, quartered
- 1 pound (500 grams) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound (225 grams) white fish, boneless and diced
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add Thai Paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 2 Add fish or vegetable stock, lime juice, and brown sugar. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add baby corn, red pepper and rice noodles. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4 Add bok choy, shrimp and fish. Return to boil and simmer for 3 minutes or until the seafood is just cooked.