- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 grams butter
- 12 large Scallops
- 2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- baguette, to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat the oil and butter in a large pan.
- 2 Add the scallops and Gourmet Garden Garlic and cook for one to two minutes on each side (depending on how thick the scallops are).
- 3 Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper before scattering with the parsley. Serve immediately with a warm baguette to mop up the juices.