- 300 grams ciabatta loaf
- 500 grams cherry tomatoes (or other ripe tomatoes)
- 2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste , or freshly chopped garlic Cold Blended Paste ,
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Basil Lightly Dried
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, (plus extra to drizzle, optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Slice the ciabatta loaf into roughly 20 slices, each around 1cm thick. Toast the slices of bread in a toaster or a hot oven until golden and crisp. Allow these to cool completely, they should harden as they cool.
- 2 Dice the cherry tomatoes and combine with the Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil, Garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. For best results, leave to stand for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to mingle before assembling the bruscetta.
- 3 Spoon the tomato mixture evenly over the toasted ciabatta and serve, drizzled with a little more olive oil if desired.