Ingredients NA Servings
- 650-750 grams chicken breast or thigh, very thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Ginger Cold Blended Paste, Cold Blended Paste
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Garlic, Cold Blended Paste
- 1 large navel orange, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Chili Cold Blended Paste , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 5 tablespoon chicken stock
- 2/3 spring onions, finely chopped for garnish
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 Heat and grease a large non-stick pan with a little vegetable oil. Once hot add the chicken and allow the first side to brown before stirring through.
- 2 Once half of the chicken is brown add the remaining ingredients except the corn flour and the stock. Stir through to create a very fragrant sauce, allow to boil through and cook nice and hot and fast for about 3-5 minutes.
- 3 Reduce the heat and mix the corn flour to a paste with the stock and add to the remaining ingredients.
- 4 Once the sauce has boiled, adjust seasoning and serve with a garnish of finely sliced spring onions and your choice of steamed rice or noodles.