Ingredients 12 Servings
- 250 g packet butternut snap biscuits, finely crushed
- 125 g (½ cup) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon powdered gelatine
- 2 tablespoon water
- 500 gram cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 x 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup (125 mL) thickened cream
- 1 x 80 g tube Gourmet Garden Zesty Lemon, Cold Blended Paste
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 Line the base and sides of an 18 cm x 28 cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing a 5 cm overhang. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl. Press firmly and evenly over base of prepared pan. Set aside in refrigerator.
- 2 In a small microwave proof bowl sprinkle gelatine over the water. Microwave on high (100%) for about 15 seconds; stir to dissolve gelatine. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 3 Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in condensed milk, cream, Gourmet Garden Zesty Lemon Paste and finally the gelatine mixture.
- 4 Pour over biscuit base and smooth top. Refrigerate for 2- 3 hours or until firm. Slice to serve.