- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Ginger, Lightly Dried
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Parsley, Lightly Dried
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Garlic, Cold Blended Paste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 lemons
- 2 large field mushrooms (sliced)
- 200 grams swiss brown mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 shitaki mushrooms
- 1 shimeji mushrooms
- 100 grams butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 In a medium bowl, make a marinade with the olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, ginger and 1 tablespoon each of parsley, thyme and garlic. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and mix through. Allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Slice 1 of the lemons thinly.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 200C. Heat a large, oven-proof frying pan over medium heat and place the four chicken breasts in and brown the chicken on all sides. Arrange the slices of lemon on top of the breasts and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 3 Heat another large frying pan over a high heat. Add a splash of olive oil and the butter. Wait for the butter to begin to bubble before adding the field, swiss browns and shitake mushrooms. Stir often until the mushrooms begin to go golden. Add the remaining garlic and shimeji mushrooms, season well with sea salt and black pepper and cook for another couple of minutes. Finally add the enokis and the remaining thyme and parsley and stir through before removing from the heat.
- 4 Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before serving with a portion of the mushrooms. Grate some fresh lemon zest over the mushrooms and dress with a splash of extra virgin olive oil.