Ingredients 4 Servings
- 800 grams whole green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoon sumac
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Garlic, Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Parsley, Lightly Dried
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 300 grams vine ripened tomatoes, diced
- 150 grams feta cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Basil, Lightly Dried
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 Mix together the sumac, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, olive oil and pepper and rub over the prawns. Refrigerate until required.
- 2 Mix together the tomato, feta, basil and red onion and dress with the lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Grill or BBQ the prawns for about 2 minutes on each side.
- 4 Serve immediately with the tomato salad.
Kumura Chicken and Kale Salad