Have a question about one of our products or our site?
Search our FAQ’s below. If this is an urgent matter, or if you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-888-878-3663 (M-F 9am-7pm EST).
- Is Gourmet Garden a substitute for fresh herbs?Gourmet Garden is the perfect substitute for fresh herbs or spices. We deliver on fresh and convenient . No more time spent tediously chopping and certainly no more stinky garlic fingers. To top it all off, Gourmet Garden stays fresh for weeks, so you can have an herb garden at your fingertips every day!
- Is gourmet garden shelf stable?No, all of Gourmet Garden products must be refrigerated.
- What temperature should Gourmet Garden products be refrigerated at?
- How long can I keep Gourmet Garden out of the fridge?We recommend that Gourmet Garden be returned to the fridge as soon as possible. Leaving the product out of the fridge for longer than half an hour is not advisable, as with any other refrigerated product.
- What are Lightly Dried herbs?A world-first innovation responding to consumer demand for fresh herbs that last, Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried are simply fresh herbs which have been lightly dried (just enough) to stay fresh for 4 weeks once opened and refresh in cooking.
- How do I use Lightly Dried herbs in cooking?
Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried herbs are so easy to use, just simply sprinkle, garnish or rub into your cooking, just like you would fresh chopped herbs or spices. The great thing about Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried is that they refresh in cooking.
Each bowl has handy cooking tips on what dishes to use them in and what other herbs, spices and ingredients they love and marry with.
- How long to do the Lightly Dried herbs last?The lightly dried herbs stay fresh for 4 weeks after opening when stored in the refrigerator. Reseal after use and pop back in your fridge. To keep your lightly dried fresher, keep dry (away from steam).
- How do I store my Lightly Dried herbs?The way to store your Lightly Dried bowls is in your fridge. Simply store all your herbs in your fridge and take it out when you’re ready to cook like having an herb garden at your fingertips!
- How are the Lightly Dried herbs preserved?Our unique drying technology combined with oil and sea salt act as a natural preservative.
- Do I have to wash the Lightly Dried herbs before using?No, the Lightly Dried herbs have already been washed and roughly chopped for you ready for you to sprinkle, garnish or rub into your cooking.
- What allergens are in Lightly Dried?
- How much Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried should I use?We suggest in cooking to use 1 tablespoon of lightly dried to replace 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped herbs or spices. However, are a very individual choice. if you are an adventurous cook, go ahead and sprinkle a little, taste the recipe and then add more!
- Can I use Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried with Gourmet Garden Stir-In Paste?
Absolutely, Gourmet Garden allows busy cooks to have a range of herbs and spices always on hand for a variety of cooking applications.
Stir-In Pastes are ideal for stirring into sauces, soups and marinades and rubbing onto meats and vegetables. Whereas, Lightly Dried is perfect for sprinkling into pastas, salads and stir fries as well as garnishing soups and pizzas.
You can Lightly Dried herbs with Stir-In Pastes. Check out the recipes for Italian Herb Meatballs and Roasted Garlic Shrimp Scampi to see how!
- How does Gourmet Garden Stir-In Paste stay fresh tasting?Our patented technology has been created to maintain the natural and texture of the selected herb or spice. The herbs and spices are harvested at a time that maximizes their . This crop is then washed, chopped and cold blended for you to discover the fresh chopped taste when you open the tube in your home.
- How much Gourmet Garden Stir-In Paste should I use?We suggest in cooking to use 1 tablespoon of paste to replace 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped herbs or spices. However, are a very individual choice. if you are an adventurous cook, go ahead and squeeze a little, taste the recipe and then add more!
- Which Stir-In Paste products contain allergens?
While we are actively working on removing all allergen, our products are currently wheat and gluten free.
Products that contain milk (whey) include: Basil Stir-In Paste, Cilantro Stir-In Paste, Dill Stir-In Paste, Chunky Garlic Stir-In Paste, Garlic Stir-In Paste, Italian Herbs Stir-In Paste, Lemongrass Stir-In Paste, Oregano Stir-In Paste, Parsley Stir-In Paste, Thai Seasoning Stir-In Paste.
- What are the other ingredients in Gourmet Garden Stir-In Paste?Gourmet Garden products do not contain artificial , or preservatives. There are a few simple food ingredients included in the product, though their role is about creating an environment where harmful bacteria cannot grow. These ingredients are kept to a minimum and it’s about having a product which is fresh and safe for people to consume and still deliver the fresh taste of herbs and spices to you in a convenient pack.