Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 cups finely crushed cookies, such as Maria cookies
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 packets (0.25 ounces each) unflavored gelatin, divided
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Zesty Lemon Stir-In Paste
- 1 cup heavy cream
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 For the crust, mix cookie crumbs and sugar in large bowl. Stir in melted butter until well blended. Press mixture firmly into bottom of parchment-lined 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- 2 For the filling, place cold water in microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 2 minutes. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool completely.
- 3 Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Stir in milk and Lemon Paste. Stirring constantly, gradually add gelatin mixture in a steady stream, just until blended. Set aside.
- 4 Beat heavy cream in separate large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently stir whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture evenly over prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream and sliced fresh strawberries.