NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 In a squeaky clean bowl, whisk egg whites to soft peak.
- 2 In another bowl, beat egg yolks.
- 3 Gently fold beaten yolks, cheddar cheese, and chives, into egg whites.
- 4 Bring frypan to moderate heat. Add 5g butter and melt. Turn on grill, moderate to high heat.
- 5 Pour egg mixture into buttered pan, gently shake to level, and cook over moderate heat for approx. 2 minutes.
- 6 Remove frypan from heat, sprinkle parmesan over, and place under grill. Cook until cheese has melted, the omelette has set and is golden brown.
- 7 Serve topped with a dob of butter and sprinkle of chives