- 1 head baby cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 1 large cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 cup frozen edamame, cooked
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander , Lightly ried
- Peanut Dressing
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1½ tbsp Gourmet Garden Thai Style , Seasoning Paste
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ lime juice
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Prepare all of the vegetables and place in a large serving bowl. Add the peanuts and lightly dried coriander.
- 2 Make the peanut dressing by combing the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisking together.
- 3 Add remaining salad ingredients to noodles and toss together with chopped chicken
- 4 Drizzle half of the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine. Drizzle the remaining half of the dressing over the top of the salad and garnish with extra lightly dried coriander.