- 1 Heat butter in a large pot over a low heat. Add the onion and Garlic Paste. Cook, stirring until the onions soften.
- 2 Add the remaining soup ingredients to the pot and allow to come to the boil. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- 3 Remove pot from heat, adjust seasoning, remove the star anise, add the cream and then blend until smooth with a stick blender.
- 4 To make the dust; place the diced sausage in a food processor and process until it resembles fine crumbs, place the chorizo mince into a greased and heated pan and cook until fragrant and hot, stirring to make sure it doesn’t burn. Blend the bread in the same processor until fine crumbs form, add the Lightly Dried Parsley and pulse to combine. Add the bread mixture to the cooked chorizo and allow to heat through.
- 5 Serve the velvety soup topped with the chorizo dust
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.