Ingredients 8 Servings
- 8 ounce (250 grams) fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons (42 grams) butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 8 ounces (250 grams) white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Chunky Garlic
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound (500 grams) large (21-25 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoons (15 milliliters) Parsley
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well; set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, melt butter in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until softened and golden brown. Add tomatoes and Garlic Paste; cook and stir 4 minutes or just until tomatoes begin to blister and soften.
- 3 Stir in stock, cream, salt and pepper; simmer 8 to 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Add shrimp; cook and stir just until pink.
- 4 Stir in pasta and Lightly Dried Parsley. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and additional Parsley to serve, if desired.