Ingredients 22 Servings
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Ginger, Cold Blended Paste
- 1 Zest of 1 orange
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams plain flour, sieved
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 50 grams dried cranberries (optional)
- 40 grams dark chocolate for drizzling
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180�C/gas mark 4. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- 2 Whisk the eggs, Gourmet Garden Ginger, orange zest and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cranberries. Mix together to make a soft dough. Add a little more flour if it's very sticky.
- 3 Tip the biscotti dough onto a lightly floured surface and form into a rough rectangular shape, approximately 25cm x 10cm in size and 3cm thick. Pop this onto the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- 4 Remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 160�C/gas mark 3. Slide the part-baked biscotti onto a chopping board and cut into 20-24 slices, approximately 1cm thick.
- 5 Return to the baking sheet, cut-sides up, and bake for around 10 minutes until crisp. Cool on a wire rack until completely cold.
- 6 Melt the chocolate and use a fork to drizzle it over one side of the biscotti. Leave to set and serve with milky coffee.
Chocolate Ginger Cookies