- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste , or freshly chopped garlic , Cold Blended Paste ,
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 kilogram beef steak, cubed
- 115 grams curry paste
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Coriander , Lightly Dried
- 425 grams can crushed tomato
- 240 millilitres beef stock
- 120 millilitres coconut milk
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Fry onions and garlic in oil. Add cubed steak and brown well.
- 2 Add curry paste, 1 tablespoon of Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander and cook for 1 minute.
- 3 Stir in canned tomatoes, beef stock and coconut milk.
- 4 Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender and stir in 1 extra tablespoon of Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander. Serve with rice, pappadams and side dishes. Enjoy