- 1 Mix flour and baking powder; set aside.
- 2 Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- 3 Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition. Blend in Lemongrass Paste. Pour into a greased 10-cup bundt pan or divide batter into two (9x5) loaf pans.
- 4 Bake in preheated 325°F oven 1 hour or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
- 5 Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice; drizzle on cooled cake.