Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Cilantro Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 ounces baby corn
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Jalapeño Stir-In Paste
- 3 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- cooked white rice
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Cut chicken breast into thin slices and mix with soy sauce, honey, oil and Gourmet Garden Cilantro Stir-In Paste.
- 2 Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken, red and green pepper, baby corn and snowpeas for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables have softened.
- 3 Mix together Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper Stir-In Paste, rice wine, and sesame oil. Add to Stir-fry mixture and cook until well blended.
- 4 Serve with cooked rice, if desired.