- 1 Soak noodles in warm water until softened, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain well. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until browned on all sides.
- 3 Add remaining ingredients, except egg and bean sprouts, stirring until well blended. Cook and stir until broth has been absorbed.
- 4 Push chicken mixture to outside edges of skillet. Pour egg into center of skillet; cook and stir until scrambled. Stir egg mixture and bean sprouts into chicken mixture. Add rice noodles, and toss to coat well.
- 5 Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve with lime wedges, if desired.