- 1 Combine mustard, Gourmet Garden Lemongrass Stir-In Paste, vinegar, 5 tablespoons of the olive oil and 2 teaspoons of the GOurmet Garden Lightly Dried Chives in a small bowl. Whisk together.
- 2 Put potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook 12-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain. When cool enough to handle, cube for salad; set aside.
- 3 Heat a pot of salted water to boil; add green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water; set aside.
- 4 Season salmon with salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add salmon; cook 4-5 minutes per side turning once. Transfer to a platter; keep warm.
- 5 Assemble salad: Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates. Add 1 salmon filet to each plate, divide the remaining ingredients among the plates and drizzle with dressing and remaining Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chives.