Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Thai Seasoning Stir-In Paste
- 4 cups fish or vegetable stock
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces baby corn, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 ounces thin rice noodles
- 3 small baby bok choy, quartered
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lb white fish, boneless and diced
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 2 Add fish or vegetable stock, lime juice, and brown sugar. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add baby corn, red pepper and rice noodles. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4 Add bok choy, shrimp and fish. Return to boil and simmer for 3 minutes or until the seafood is just cooked.