Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Chunky Garlic Stir-in Paste
- 1 can (28 ounces) plum tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onions, celery and carrots; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened. Add Garlic Paste; cook 1 minute; stirring frequently.
- 2 Add tomatoes, tomato paste, Lightly Dried Basil and broth. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3 Working in batches, transfer tomato mixture to blender container. Cover, removing center part of lid to allow steam to escape. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Return to saucepan on low heat. Stir in cream; cook just until heated through. Serve warm, garnished with additional lightly dried basil, if desired.
Basil, Parsley & Garlic Spaghetti