- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Chunky Garlic Stir-in Paste , Stir-In Paste
- 28 ounces plum tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil , Lightly Dried
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat olive oil in large saucepan, Add onions, celery & carrots; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened slightly. Add Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste; cook 1 minute; stirring frequently.
- 2 Add tomatoes, tomato paste, Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil and vegetable broth; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 3 Add tomato mixture to blender in batches. Blend until smooth. Stir in cream. Serve warm and garnish with additional Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil, if desired.