- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- 75 g drained corn kernels (from can)
- 1 ⅓ cup plain flour (gf option – use gf flour or buckwheat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 ½ tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley , Lightly Dried
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsps pepitas/pumpkin seeds
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat oven to 170 C, and line 10 holes in a muffin tray with patty cases or alternatively grease with oil.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl crack eggs and beat together with Greek yoghurt and olive oil until well combined. Gently stir in grated carrot, zucchini and corn kernels.
- 3 In a smaller bowl, combine plain flour, baking powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4 Add flour mixture to the egg veggie mix and fold together until just combined.
- 5 Equally divide muffin mixture among your 10 muffin holes and top with a sprinkle of pepitas, bake in oven for 25-30 minutes until muffins are lightly golden brown or when a skewer is inserted in the centre it comes out clean.