- 1 Preheat oven to 170 C, and line 10 holes in a muffin tray with patty cases or alternatively grease with oil.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl crack eggs and beat together with Greek yoghurt and olive oil until well combined. Gently stir in grated carrot, zucchini and corn kernels.
- 3 In a smaller bowl, combine plain flour, baking powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4 Add flour mixture to the egg veggie mix and fold together until just combined.
- 5 Equally divide muffin mixture among your 10 muffin holes and top with a sprinkle of pepitas, bake in oven for 25-30 minutes until muffins are lightly golden brown or when a skewer is inserted in the centre it comes out clean.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.