- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- 2 Remove skin from pineapple with knife. Cut into 4 quarters. Cut the core away from each quarter then slice each of the quarters into six chunky slices. Place in a large oven proof dish.
- 3 Combine honey, ginger, cinnamon and lime zest in a small bowl. Pour it over the pineapple and mix until the pineapple is well coated. (Do not wash the bowl you mixed the honey and spices in as you will need it later).
- 4 Evenly space out pineapple in the oven dish and roast them for around 15 minutes, turning the pineapple once.
- 5 Pour Greek yoghurt into the bowl you used to mix the honey and spices and give it a good mix.
- 6 When the pineapple is cool, thread six pieces onto each skewer. Spoon the juices from the roasting dish over the pineapple and garnish with lime zest before serving with the Greek yoghurt dip.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.