- 80 g butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- ⅓ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 sourdough cobb loaf, unsliced
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat oven to 180˚C (160˚C fan forced). Line a tray with baking paper.
- 2 Place butter, onion, Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste and cheeses in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- 3 Diagonally score (careful not to cut all the way through) the loaf crust at 4 cm intervals with a bread knife.
- 4 Distribute the butter mixture evenly into all the cuts of the bread.
- 5 Carefully lift onto prepared tray and cover with foil, bake for 10 minutes.
- 6 Remove foil and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crisp and golden.
- 7 Once golden, remove from oven, cool slightly & enjoy!