- 1 sheet all butter puff pastry
- ¼ sweet potato thinly sliced
- ½ zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 carrot sliced into ribbons
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into 2cm batons
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Basil , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil , Lightly Dried
- 1 egg
- Sesame seeds
- Feta cheese to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- 2 In a small bowl combine the garlic and basil pastes, oil, lemon, salt and pepper. Pour this mix over the vegetables and in a bowl and stir well to coat everything.
- 3 Place the pastry sheet onto the prepared tray and arranged the vegetables in the centre, putting the asparagus and carrot ribbons on top.
- 4 Use your hands to bring the edges of the pastry on top. Whisk the egg and brush the edges then sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Sprinkle the dried basil over the top.
- 5 Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the vegetables are tender. Crumble over the feta and serve warm or cold with a fresh side salad