- 1 Bring the stock to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2 Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until the onion has started to soften.
- 3 Add the rice and stir through, coating with oil, cook for a minute or two. Stir through mushrooms and Garlic Paste.
- 4 Add the wine and allow to absorb completely before adding two small ladles of stock. Allow the stock to absorb, stirring frequently.
- 5 Once the stock has disappeared and the base of the pan is clear of any liquid, add another two ladles of stock. Repeat the process and continue until the rice is soft but still firm to the bite and the risotto is creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Stir through Parmesan cheese.
- 6 Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.