- 1 large store bought or homemade pizza base
- ¼-⅓ cup tomato paste
- 1 x 5 g packGourmet Garden Oregano Lightly Dried
- 220 g torn fresh or grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 x 100 g pack sliced prosciutto
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Preheat oven to 240°C (220˚C fan forced). Place pizza base on a tray and spread tomato paste evenly over. Sprinkle ½ of Lightly Dried Oregano pack over base.
- 2 Top with half of the mozzarella, followed by the onion and torn strips of prosciutto, finish topping with the remaining cheese.
- 3 Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted, and top is golden in colour.
- 4 While still hot, garnish with remaining Lightly Dried Oregano and serve.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.