- 120 g blanched almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil , Lightly Dried,
- 400 g tube spaghetti (bucatini)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 anchovy fillets under oil
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (to season)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- 2 Place almonds in the bowl of a small food processor and process to a fine crumb texture. Place processed almond in a bowl, toss through the Lightly Dried Basil and set aside.
- 3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook as per packet instructions.
- 4 Heat half of the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the Garlic Paste and drained anchovies to the pan. Cook stirring for 3 minutes until anchovies soften before adding tomatoes. Continue cooking, stirring the tomatoes for 2 minutes until they are just warmed through then season well with salt and pepper.
- 5 Add the almond mixture to the tomatoes in the pan with the remaining oil and stir through.
- 6 Once the pasta is cooked, drain reserving a little cooking liquid and toss through the sauce in the pan, along with a touch of cooking water and the Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of Lightly Dried Basil.