- 375 g Portobello mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 vine ripened tomato, thickly sliced (approx 1cm)
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- sliced cheese
- gourmet lettuce, washed and dried
- olive oil
- ground rock salt & pepper
- aioli garlic mayonnaise, optional
- Woolworths hamburger patties, optional, cook through as per instructions
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat a lightly greased BBQ plate on medium-high. Meanwhile, mix 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic paste together with olive oil and drizzle and set aside.
- 2 Place mushrooms on the BBQ cap up, lightly drizzle olive oil and garlic over mushrooms and add rock salt.
- 3 Cook through approximately 5 minutes each side.
- 4 Layer bread roll with ingredients and top with Birch & Waite Aioli Garlic mayonnaise.