- 1 Cut octopus tentacles into lots of two and hood into quarters. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add vinegar and octopus. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cook for 40-45 mins until the tentacles are tender. Strain and place in a large bowl.
- 2 Bring another saucepan of water to a boil. Add prawns and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes. Strain and add to the octopus.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook potatoes in some salted water until tender. Strain, add butter and mash.
- 4 Drizzle cooked seafood with 2 tbsp olive oil and grill on high heat in a pan or on the bbq for 2 minutes for them to char slightly. Return to the bowl. Add Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley, season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- 5 Place mash on a serving platter. Scatter seafood around and serve with lemon wedges.