- 400 g dry spaghetti or pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, extra to serve
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 x 480 g zucchini, thinly sliced rounds or ribbons
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Chilli , Lightly Dried,
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley , Lightly Dried,
- freshly cracked black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes until al dente.
- 2 Meanwhile heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes add zucchini and Garlic Cold Blended Paste cook stirring for a further 1–2 minutes or until zucchini begins to wilt.
- 3 Add Lightly Dried Chilli and sauté for a further 1 minute. Stir through zest, lemon juice, Lightly Dried Parsley and drained hot pasta.
- 4 Serve immediately, with an extra drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of lightly dried parsley and lightly dried chilli and Parmesan cheese.